Labels

Friday, February 1, 2013

11 Body Parts Defense Researchers Will Use to Track You.

In a recent blog post I mentioned that with basic software I can peer into you soul, the intent of your words. Don't blame me, I'm a businessman selling beneficial business software. Imagine a maniacal leader using my software and your unique biometric attributes? He would own you.

11 Body Parts Defense Researchers Will Use to Track You
  • By Noah Shachtman and Robert Beckhusen 01.25.13 6:30 AM
 
1. The ear
2. Odor
3. Heartbeat
4. Voice
5. The Iris
6. Periocular
7. Long-range Fingerprint Scanners
8. Gait
9. Sweat
10. Advanced Face Recognition
11. Rapid DNA Testing
 
You can run, but you can't hide...from the government, or Yahushua--your salvation? I'll take my chances on my salvation, Yahushua. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment