Labels

Friday, April 26, 2013

Hoarding 101: I Went To The Store, And The Cupboards Were Bare.

Yesterday I walked into my local sporting goods store with a friend to shop for annual turkey hunting accessories. (Please note: My friend spends $1,000.00 every year, and he has never shot a turkey.) When he asked for shells, there were none. Then I noticed the ammo shelves were bare! I asked the clerk why there wasn't any ammo available. "Hoarders!" was his answer. He mentioned that two men almost began a brawl over the last box of bullets earlier that morning.

I don't need any bullets, because I rarely shoot guns anymore. Once my son left for college, our practice-shooting days ended. However, I'm concerned why everybody is "Hoarding" bullets and shells. Do they know something that I don't know? I doubt it. Are they afraid of President Obama and the USA Federal Government? Yes.

It sounds like the USA Government is responsible for beginning the "Hoarding" run on bullets and shells. Americans are mirroring the outlandish purchases made recently by Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. It looks like the USA government is preparing for a twenty year "Hot War" with someone, by procuring huge stockpiles of hollow-point bullets.

Then I noticed that real Gold and silver are being "Hoarded" too. Food will be the next item "Hoarded." What's going on here? Is some devious group creating a crisis? Yes. Why? So they can take your guns and your money and oppress you. Regardless of "Hoarding" efforts, those in control will oppress most of us. Don't let it be you.

Please read this article. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/unprecedented-shortages-of-ammo-physical-gold-and-physical-silver

All of these events precede the Fourth Seal of Revelation.

When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a pale [Green] horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth. Revelation 6:7-8 (ESV)

Sandy Hook was a planned and coordinated effort, not in the natural, only in the supernatural. Expect more of these coordinated events in the future. Those in control wish to engender mass fear, hysteria, and chaos. Don't fear them or anything that happens soon. http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/04/24/new-bird-strain-is-one-most-lethal-flu-viruses-who-says/

Fear is not the answer. Death is not to be feared. The statistics on death are 100%, so don't fear death. Fear only God, and remember He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment