Labels

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Is God Telling You To Move, Or Merely Separate From Friends And Family?

Last week, one of my prophetic friends from Texas called with a new message: "God is asking people to pray if they should move and separate." Do I trust her message? Yes. I've monitored her faith and spirit for years. Thus, she passes my discernment test. Why would God want us to separate?

My friend mentioned that in Ezra 9-10, God couldn't permit the godly to remain married to the ungodly, so he caused "The Great Divorce." God hates divorce, doesn't he? Yet, He caused this divorce. Why? The godly rarely influence the ungodly, and the ungodly almost always influence the godly to sin. We seem to be at another Ezra 9-10 separation and cleansing crossroads. When it comes to separation and cleansing, there are times when God must act in ways that confuse us, but glorifies His Name.

If you are married to a person that rejects God, He may cause your spouse to divorce you soon, or die. We are so close to the tribulation time frame, and your soul is so precious, God must act now. God's actions won't be casual, for He's very serious.

Am I telling you to divorce your unbelieving spouse and move to Alaska? No! I'm imploring you to pray for extra discernment on your spouse, family, friends, and living arrangements. He may tell you to move, or remain in your location. I won't recommend that you divorce, unless God tells you otherwise. Be prepared for unusual requests from God in the near future. There will be "Safe Zones" during the upcoming years. Is God sending you toward a safe zone with new godly friends? You need to ask God directly for that answer.  

Here is the same prophetic opinion from another source, Hebrew Nation Online:

"Greetings to the Hebrew Nation Community! It seems that Abba is sifting, sorting, and separating...He is dissolving some groups and relationships and then rapidly forming new groups and relationships...He is strategically repositioning and relocating people...almost like moving chess pieces on the board. It is the sword of the Lord...because the storm is coming and is already here...

....Many of us are going through a whirlwind in circumstances right now.  Whether it is a literal whirlwind, like what we saw that went ripping and roaring through the Midwest or...a figurative whirlwind of circumstances in our lives, rearranging, relocating and reordering our lives.  Here are a few scriptures about the "whirlwind of the Lord": (Laura Densmore, walkingintorah@hotmail.com )

Behold, the storm of the Lord! Wrath has gone forth, a whirling tempest; it will burst upon the head of the wicked. The anger of the Lord will not turn back until he has executed and accomplished the intents of his heart. In the latter days you will understand it clearly. Jeremiah 23:19-20 (ESV)

Behold the storm of the Lord! Wrath has gone forth, a whirling tempest; it will burst upon the head of the wicked. The fierce anger of the Lord will not turn back until he has executed and accomplished the intentions of his mind. In the latter days you will understand this. Jeremiah 30:23-24 (ESV)Once again, why should you trust my advice? In the pecking order of important end times watchmen, I seem to be on the bottom of the list.
1. My Testimony: The frightening events of my life from 2006-2007. That's why I wrote Danny's Inferno." My story is a mix of Hosea, Job, and Joel.

2. How God Messages me: During the summer of 2012, a prophet was sent to my church to warn the Elders of a fall storm. The Elders dismissed his story. I trusted him enough to quickly change my book to reflect what would become Hurricane Sandy, and to note that the Third Seal of Revelation opened during the summer of 2012; then I published my book. Two months ago, my Torah Study partner confirmed the meaning of  those storms, and the election. He referenced Jeroboam's False Sukkot Festival found in I Kings 12. The events from October 30, 2012 to November 7, 2012 match the Bible story in a chilling way.   

3. God doesn't speak directly to me, or give me dreams or visions...yet. I don't even speak in tongues...yet. By His grace, He has included me in His end time's messaging plans. I'm honored.
My Caveat: Based on the storms during the 2012 election week, and the Boston Bombing on Tax Day, be wary of Memorial Day, and especially July Fourth. Please watch for terrorists and storms, because God is removing our protective hedge.

Some time, in the next few months, the Fourth Seal of Revelation will open. When Yeshua reaches down from atop His Horse and pierces your heart with a six-foot-long "Rhomphaia" Sword, will he find faith inside you, or not?

Ponder these questions: Has the Church Age ended? Are we in a transition period? What is God's plan for you?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment