Labels

Friday, September 6, 2013

Let’s Go Crazy: Revelation’s Fourth Seal Is Beginning

Happy Rosh Hashanah! Thank you HaShem that WWIII and the U.S. invasion of Syria haven’t begun…yet. We have much to thank our God for, including peace and calm before the fire.

It looked like President Obama was ready to strike on the eve of Rosh Hashanah; however, nothing happened. That’s my point: Nothing Happened! Did I mention that Nothing Happened?
Why is nothing happening? Didn’t I lay out a precise time line based on solid evidence for something to happen now? Nothing is happening right now because HaSham decides the timing of Day of the Lord, not me.

The Day of the Lord: Are we supposed to patiently wait on the Lord, hope for His soon return, or fear that day, and hope it occurs during a future generation? What does the Bible say?
"I have come to set fire to the earth! And how I wish it were already kindled! I have an immersion to undergo -- how pressured I feel till it's over! Do you think that I have come to bring peace in the Land? Not peace, I tell you, but division! For from now on, a household of five will be divided, three against two, two against three. Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law." Then to the crowds Yeshua said, "When you see a cloud-bank rising in the west, at once you say that a rainstorm is coming; and when the wind is from the south, you say there will be a heat wave, and there is. Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky -- how is it that you don't know how to interpret this present time? Luke 12:49-56 CJB)

For I know how numerous are your crimes and how outrageous your sins - bullying the innocent, extorting ransoms pushing the poor aside at the gate. At times like these a prudent person stays silent, for it is an evil time. Seek good and not evil, so that you will survive. Then Adonai ELOHEI-Tzva'ot will be with you, as you say he is. Hate evil, love good, and uphold justice at the gate. Maybe Adonai ELOHEI-Tzva'ot will take pity on the survivors of Yosef. Therefore thus says Adonai ELOHEI-Tzva'ot, Adonai: "In all public squares there will be lamentation, in all the streets they will cry, 'Oh, no!' They will summon farmers to mourn and professional mourners to wail. There will be wailing in every vineyard, for I will pass through among you," says ADONAI. Woe to you who want the Day of ADONAI! Why do you want it, this Day of ADONAI? It is darkness, not light; as if someone were to run from a lion, just to be met by a bear; as if he entered a house, put his hand on the wall, just to be bitten by a snake. Won't the Day of ADONAI be darkness, not light, completely dark, with no brightness at all? "I hate, I utterly loathe your festivals [moedim]; I take no pleasure in your solemn assemblies. Amos 5:12-21 (CJB-emphasis added, *Please note: Fourth Seal animals and festival moedims tied to the Lord’s Day)
I’ve authored the first book of a trilogy about the USA falling apart in 2013, and the Great Tribulation beginning in 2015. Did I mention that nothing has happened? From what I surmise, it’s okay for Yeshua to desire that events are kindled quickly; however, it’s not okay for the bride to hasten the marriage.

It's wrong to take matters into your own hands. We need to patiently wait on the Lord.

Increase in adult suicides prompts call for greater prevention effortshttp://www.health.state.mn.us/news/pressrel/2013/suicide083013.html

I attend a Messianic Shul lead by some of the greatest minds in Hebraic thought today, just behind Mark Biltz and Jonathan Cahn. I don’t need to name names; however, if you know the top First Fruits of Zion writers, they minister at my church. Their theological, historical, and halakhic knowledge greatly surpasses mine. I’m greatly blessed to attend their shul.
Since Rosh Hashanah is the one time during the year that we may talk about Revelation and the end times openly, the senior pastor asked me to invite Mark Biltz to speak at our church. Mark Biltz’ Blood Moon Tetrad Theory is the basis for my book and most of my writings. After Mark graciously declined my offer, I assumed my pastor would ask me to address the congregation about the Blood Moon Tetrad Theory. That didn’t happen. Then, when I talked to one of the attendees yesterday, I realized why. No one attending their Rosh Hashanah events cares about the end times.

If you’ve wondered why my blog posts have been less frequent, I’ll tell you why. Only a few of us care about what HaShem is doing to begin the end of days, so why should I waste my breath or my pen?
I’ll wait for events to change, and I’ll post less. If I’m wrong about all my theories, so what; however, if I’m correct, there will be an increase in interest.

Yeshua is returning soon!
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment