Labels

Friday, September 27, 2013

Comet ISON: Sign Of The Fourth Seal Of Revelation

A friend called me up a few days ago to PREACH AT me for an hour or two. I’m used to him PREACHING AT me. The friend means well; however, every revelation that he receives needs to be disseminated like a data-download, or he may explode.
My friend is a typical Christian. He worships on Sunday, claiming that it’s the Lord’s Day, and he feels that only his praise music and message is satisfactory. He’s pre-trib Rapture for [only] the church, and he feels that any doctrine that varies from his spectrum makes you a heretic. In his eyes, my beliefs make me a heretic, so he feels compelled to call me frequently to save me from my Jewishness. I am a Jewish believer in Yahushua that worships on the Sabbath day; therefore I need to be saved by him.

During a recent two hour rant, my friend asked about Comet ISON. I told him nothing. I feel no compunction to tell him anything, because he will either label me a heretic for my views, or he won’t receive my information anyway, so why should I share anything with him? Frankly, he’s an ornery Christian that is saved, and going to heaven, so why waste my breath.

My comments on Comet ISON: The Fourth Seal of Revelation. HaShem tends to deliver his news via the [modern day] prophets and signs [owt;Hebrew] in the skies.

When the shofar is blown in the city, don’t the people tremble? Can disaster befall a city without Adonai’s having done it? Adonai, God, does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. The lion has roared. Who will not fear? Adonai, God, has spoken. Who will not prophesy? Micah 3:6-8 (CJB)

Ask David Wilkerson, Dumitru Dudeman, Michael Boldea, Henry Gruver and Jonathan Cahn if they have prophesied our need to collectively repent, or disaster will begin in our cites.

Then he told them, “Peoples will fight each other, nations will fight each other, there will be great earthquakes, there will be epidemics and famines in various places, and there will be fearful sights and great signs from Heaven. But before all this, they will arrest you and persecute you, handing you over to the synagogues and prisons; and you will be brought before kings and governors. This will all be on account of me, Luke 21:10-12 (CJB)

Comets are generally a sign of something, and often, comets are a sign of war four years later.

First Seal: Haley’s Comet 1985/1986 Antichrist Born west of Jerusalem

Second Seal: 9.11.2001 War east of Jerusalem

Third Seal: 10.30.2012 Hurricane Sandy/Divided USA election on Jeroboam’s False Sukkot, drought [far] north of Jerusalem

Fourth Seal: Comet ISON signals war, famine, disease, and animal attacks south of Jerusalem

COMET ISON ON TRACK TO BECOME 'IMPRESSIVE': Amateur astronomers around the world are photographing Comet ISON as it approaches Mars in the predawn sky. The comet is not as bright as some forecasters expected. What does that mean for ISON's future prospects? The answer may be found below this color photo of the comet obtained by UK astronomer Damian Peach on Sept. 24th:


Photo details: 17" CDK with FLI-PL6303e camera. LRGB. L: 5x3mins. RGB: 1x2mins. Sun -18 to -14deg.
 
At the moment, Comet ISON is about as bright as a 14th magnitude star, which puts it one or two magnitudes dimmer than forecasts. Nevertheless, according to several experts speaking in a NASA video, Comet ISON is still on track to become an impressive sungrazer. John Bortle predicts ISON will rival Venus during the hours leading up to its closest approach to the Sun in November, while Matthew Knight notes that Comet ISON is brighter than Comet Lovejoy was at the same distance from the sun in 2011. As many readers remember, Comet Lovejoy went on to become a spectacular naked-eye object. Comet ISON might do the same.
New images of the comet are coming in every day. Browse the gallery for the latest views:

1 comment:

  1. the main scare is when theet wraps around earth and is slingshotted back. neutrinos are the biggest problem, shutting down electrical grids over earth. created by the suns spicules and solar flares. the least of our worries is it hitting the earth., neutrinos going through earth is what we should be worried about..

    chris m

    ReplyDelete