Labels

Monday, October 14, 2013

More Power: Thirteen Skulls Odds And Ends

Most of my readers realize that I lead a boring life. My last few years have been a ‘Boot Camp’ experience preparing for eventual spiritual warfare. I purposely don’t have a social (read: dating) life. Instead, I attend frequent Bible studies; immersing myself in the Hebrew Scriptures, while enjoining scholars to comment on biblical passages that perplex me. I also sell software, and I walk my dog frequently. Alas, my life could put Sleeping Beauty back to sleep, and I like it that way.

Have I lost my personal power (mojo), or have I come to realize the only source of power? I was a successful businessman/politician until my life turned up-side-down. Losing a fortune, family, and an occupation causes a man to re-think his goals. My Job-like years of 2006-2007 wearied me from re-engaging into another step-family. Even though I work hard, and I don’t have any vices, I can’t promise anybody a Rose Garden, for I believe we will experience thorns soon. Without grace from HaShem, I realize how weak I am. My argument: That’s a good thing.
I always felt that I could out-think and out-hustle everyone else. Those former prosperous days are nearing an end. As our world devolves into political, economic, and religious chaos, only HaShem can offer long-term assurances. I feel His power grow inside me every day, as I feel my power wane.

There is another power available. If HaShem’s power is the light, there are dark powers too. It’s interesting to note how my family is equally split between the light and the dark. My eldest sister and I worship the creator, and the two middle siblings are confused. One of them has a spouse that freely associates with the witches of the St. Croix River area. Her hand tremors are one noticeable sign of this open doorway to the dark side. My last conversation with my brother resembled a chaotic data-download of vulgarities. His wife has brought spiritual darkness into his house.

A few years ago, the other sibling’s spouse announced that he would achieve a PhD in Mayan Shamanism. He has spent a lifetime prospering from the pseudo-science that Oprah espouses. When he invited me to discuss specifics with his favorite shaman, I politely declined. We still fish together infrequently; although, he knows my Father’s business, and I know his father’s shenanigans. He and my sister openly attend ‘Burning Man,’ a mix of paganism and show in the desert, basking in the powers of darkness. Darkness and self-reformation offer him prosperity.
Whenever men come together to celebrate their great (dark) accomplishments, men tend to subjugate others. As Nimrod subjugated others to build his tower, so did Hitler subjugate and murder to accomplish his goals. Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao murdered their own people, for the glory of their tyrannical lusts. Self-love tends to produce mass-murder. And so it goes, throughout history. Whenever Man exalts himself, civilization is dark. However, when man exalts HaShem, man receives illuminated blessings.

Woe to you who want the Day of Adonai! Why do you want it, this Day of Adonai? It is darkness, not light as if someone were to run from a lion, just to be met by a bear; as if he entered a house, put his hand on the wall, just to be bitten by a snake. Won’t the Day of Adonai be darkness, not light, completely dark, with no brightness at all? (“completely dark” here means moral darkness) 
Amos 5:18-20 (CJB)

Dark Power: Enter the Thirteen Crystal Skulls. One of the commonalities between Nazi Germany and Mayan culture was certain crystal skulls, thirteen in total. Nine were colored, to represent the races of man; and four were clear, to represent animals. The skulls were used in powerful pagan rituals intended to bring about Aquarius—the Age of Enlightenment some call the Third Reich.
There is interesting news about the thirteen skulls.
https://truthhentz.wordpress.com/tag/crystal-skulls/

My feeling is that the thirteen skulls will be connected with the final one world religion, and the Winter Solstice. I can’t state specifics, because I don’t know any more than you do. And I don’t wish to ask a Mayan Shaman any questions about dark power or the skulls, because I like my life to be boring.
Whereas, HaShem’s High Priest wears a breastplate of twelve colored stones, representing the twelve tribes; the Satan wears a breastplate of nine colored stones, representing that his is missing some attributes. (Is there a connection to nine of the Mayan skulls?)

“…Adonai Elohim says: ‘You put the seal on perfection; you were full of wisdom and perfect in beauty; you were in ‘Eden, the garden of God; covered with all kinds of precious stones carnelians, topaz, diamonds, beryl, onyx, jasper, sapphires, green feldspar, emeralds; your pendants and jewels were made of gold, prepared the day you were created. You were a keruv, protecting a large region; I placed you on God’s holy mountain. You walked back and for among stones of fire. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until unrighteousness was found in you. Ezekiel 28:12-15 (CJB)
We are entering a tumultuous age. Expect change. Frankly, I’m blessed more than ever before. In spite of the world’s fragile landscape, I hope that HaShem is blessing you too!

One more oddity:

Hanukkah And Thanksgiving Fall On The Same Day This Year — The Next Time It Will Happen Will Be In 77,798 Years
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/hanukkah-and-thanksgiving-the-same-day-2013-10#ixzz2hib93pQV

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment