Labels

Sunday, October 27, 2013

What Shepherd’s Voice Do You Hear? Does It Matter?

Recently I mocked John MacArthur’s viewpoint that ALL Charismatic prophetic statements and urges are from Satan. I stand by my opinion: John MacArthur’s recent opinions are anti-Christ. I claim that theologians like Rev. MacArthur put HaShem in a box, and thereby, they relegate you, the sheep, to a neutered faith.

When I had satanic attacks in 2006/2007, I asked many top theologians to help me. They all told me they couldn’t or wouldn’t help me. I believe that this was part of HaShem’s plan. He wanted me to get outside of the “Box” that modern theologians use for HaShem’s Spirit. These theologians covertly claim that HaShem is powerless. I’m a better man after realizing that many of our current crop of theologians are wimps. HaShem wanted me to research the claims of prophetic words for myself. As a result of much discernment, I have a different opinion from Rev. MacArthur on HaShem’s Spirit.
What does the Bible say about discerning prophetic utterances?

Always be joyful. Pray regularly. In everything give thanks, for this is what God wants from you who are united with the Messiah Yeshua. Don’t quench the Spirit, don’t despise inspired messages. But do test everything — hold onto what is good, but keep away from every form of evil. II Thessalonians 5:16-22 (CJB)
In a few short years, men will emerge that resemble the Messiah in words and deeds. If you cling to Rev. MacArthur’s message, you will be powerless and in danger. My advice is to test every message by what HaShem’s word states. If the word disagrees with scripture, spit it out! However, if the word edifies you and matches scripture, it’s from HaShem.

I truly believe that the Congressional Stenographer that recently rebuked Congress was inspired with new words from HaShem. Other messages from other prophets agree with scripture too. I’m asking you to listen to the messages, and decide for yourself. Is that fair? Yes.
When events devolve in the next year or two, I won’t be there for you every minute of every day. Thus, YOU will need guidance from HaShem’s Spirit. It’s time to learn NOW!

The Good Shepherd is speaking to you today? Will you listen to him, or to the false shepherds?

A False Shepherd (Yes, I'm comparing her to John MacArthur!):

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/bolz-webers-liberal-foulmouthed-articulation-of-christianity-speaks-to-fed-up-believers/2013/11/03/7139dc24-3cd3-11e3-a94f-b58017bfee6c_story.html
Shalom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment