Labels

Monday, January 20, 2014

Dilemma 2014: Will Choosing The Correct Church Protect And Save You?

Recently, a friend asked me for advice about which church to attend. I told him to join a Christian Torah-based Bible study instead. At first, he didn’t like that answer. Then he found a great Torah study program. However, he persisted in asking me to help him pick a local church, and not a Bible study. Why? Sometimes it’s hard to share intimate details with strangers, especially when you’ve had rough patches in your life. Small groups make people read [the Bible], think, and sweat; whereas, mega-churches allow one to blend-in and hide. For a person to spiritually grow, they need to read, think, and sweat. This is why weights are needed to provide resistance in athletic training. Most of us want easy, not resistance.

When my friend asked about Willow Creek in Illinois, I told him, “Lynne Hybels is an anti-Semite! If you want to curse Israel, then that’s a great church!” He really didn’t like that answer, so he forwarded a news report by Huffington Post, a known liberal, anti-Israel news front, stating that Lynne Hybels is fair and reasonable diplomat. According to my sources and me, she and her friends are dangerous.
The Impossible People: Lynne Hybels

The American Theatre of War
http://www.raptureready.com/jim/rap15old13.html

Then, my friend asked about ELCA Lutheran Churches. I told him, “Here’s why I left an ELCA Lutheran Church four years ago. They don’t believe in the Bible anymore, and they push social gospel. They also are very anti-Semitic, because Martin Luther told people to kill and burn the Jews, if they won’t convert.”
Then, my friend asked about James MacDonald’s Harvest Bible Chapel. I replied, “A Baptist, that won’t call himself a Baptist. He’s another dyed-in-the-wool hyper-Calvinist that screams louder when he is wrong.”

Lastly, my friend asked me about Greg Laurie’s Harvest Christian Fellowship. He believes the same doctrines as James MacDonald; however, he has a kinder heart. Even though I frequently disagree with Greg, I listen to him every chance I get. He does love the Lord.  
My point: I believe that the times are fast-approaching whereby HaShem will divide the sheep into pens. Both will be saved; however, those hard-hearted sheep that reject three Elementary Principles: The Sabbath, Torah, and Israel, will be of no use to Him when He searches for His lost Hebrews. Your festivals and Sunday Worship are abhorrent to HaShem and His people. Thus He will separate us by using a six-foot long Rhomphaia Sword found in Revelation 6:8. He knows who will bless Israel in the future, and who will lead them astray.  

How will Yahushua decide one sheep from the other? Some of us walk (halakhah) like a Jew, talk like a Jew, and worship like a Jew.
“‘As for you, my flock,’ Adonai Elohim says this: ‘I will judge between sheep and other sheep, between rams and billy-goats. Wasn’t it enough for you to feed on the best pasture and drink from the clearest water? Did you have to trample the rest of the pasture and foul the remaining water with your feet? So now my sheep eat what you have trampled with your feet and drink water fouled by your feet.’ Therefore here is what Adonai Elohim says to them: ‘I will judge between the fat sheep and the thin sheep. Because you push them with your flanks and shoulders and butt all the weak ones with your horns, till you scatter them in every direction;  therefore I will save my flock; they will no longer be prey; and I will judge between sheep and other sheep.

“‘I will raise up one shepherd to be in charge of them, and he will let them feed — my servant David. He will pasture them and be their shepherd. I, Adonai, will be their God; and my servant David will be prince among them. I, Adonai, have spoken. I will make a covenant of peace with them; I will rid the land of wild animals; and they will live securely in the desert and sleep in the forests. Ezekiel 34:17-25 (CJB)
Your biblically correct views on the whole Bible, and His Sabbath day could ease your stress as world events devolve. Believing in your church won’t save you. However, a bad church like the ones listed above, could condemn you. Please don’t curse Israel with them. We must bless Israel and His Word regardless!

He Won't choose a Christian bully, to feed alongside Jews, like this author:
http://www.raptureready.com/soap/olsen3.html

I will bless those who bless you, but I will curse anyone who curses you; and by you all the families of the earth will be blessed.” Genesis 12:3 (CJB)
But because I, Adonai, do not change, you sons of Ya‘akov will not be destroyed. Since the days of your forefathers you have turned from my laws and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot. For the day is coming, burning like a furnace, when all the proud and evildoers will be stubble; the day that is coming will set them ablaze,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot, “and leave them neither root nor branch. But to you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will break out leaping, like calves released from the stall. Remember the Torah of Moshe my servant, which I enjoined on him at Horev, laws and rulings for all Isra’el. Malachi 3:6,19-20,22 (CJB)

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment