Labels

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Prepper Advice News 2014: Beware of the Naked Prepper That Offers You Her shirt

Consider how these disciplines overlap; history and political science, psychology and sociology, theology and eschatology, and prepping and Christianity. Research in one area tends to overlap with research in the other discipline(s). I’m implying that people may belong to a multiple sub-sets or to many groups/disciplines simultaneously. I posit that fights begin when groups/disciplines overlap because everybody has a first love, and an agenda.

“I once went to a fight where a hockey game broke-out.”
When I was a politician, I stuck to the red meat issues: Constitutional individual and state’s rights, babies, and guns. Every other topic starts a fight.

When I attend eschatology (end times) conferences, I’m careful to avoid certain topics that divide, like the rapture, immanency, or timing of the end times. My caveat is: “Why fight over the minors?”
Let’s analyze the spirit behind Christians that physically prep. If HaShem commands you to buy property and prep for something; do it. However, many Christians are fixated on prepping. Their spirit of prepping fear eventually drives these people to distraction or obsession. Is that what Yahushua commanded?

“Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. But at midnight there was a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘Since there will not be enough for us and for you, go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves.’ And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open to us.’ But he answered, ‘Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour. Matthew 25:1-13 (CJB)
I prep with oil of HaShem’s Spirit. I don’t prep in the physical world.

Over the last few years, I’ve occasionally had weak spiritual moments where I felt like prepping. Then I prayed, and HaShem assured me that he has protected me. Through any upcoming dark days, He will protect us. When I mention my aversion to prepping to some folks, it’s like I’m personally attacking them.
The truth: I follow Steve Quayle, even though he posts frequent anti-Semitic rants from his favorite friend’s blogs. Steve is a Christian; however, he has a strange spirit. Steve recommends buying gold, guns, non-perishables, and moving to Montana.

Sheila Zellinsky, one of Steve’s radio host friends recently taunted me by asking: “You got a show?” Then she asked, “How are you helping the [prepping] movement?” then she assaulted me with her favorite Bible verses. Her spirit is a bad bleach job and a push-up bra. Hey naked woman (you will note that she's sexually selling prepping on her website), I don’t want your shirt!
http://weekendvigilante.net/

On January 24, 2014 Matt Drudge of Drudgereport.com, sent out a 4-word tweet saying: "Have An Exit Plan".
Watch the spirit of the preppers, and beware. I say: “Sell all you have and buy oil from HaShem’s Spirit. Its free!
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment