Labels

Monday, February 17, 2014

Revelation Third Seal News: Prepare For the Seals, And Not Prep For Prepping’s Sake!

Back during the summer of 2012, while I was publishing my book, a prophet came to my church to warn of Hurricane Sandy and other disasters awaiting us. He also mentioned that the Third Seal of Revelation opened during the summer of 2012 (Please keep in mind, all of my other Revelation Seal dates are merely my best guesses). Later on, a friend showed me how the interpretation of this message was written in I Kings 12. It took months to properly interpret the Third Seal and the signs thereof.  

Usually it takes a few years to realize a seal has opened. The Second Seal opened on 9-11-2001; however, the war began east of Jerusalem in Iraq in 2003. That was a two year wait. I’ve been waiting for proof that the Third Seal has opened. We may be experiencing proof this fall.
15 Reasons Why Your Food Bill Is Going To Start SOARING By Michael Snyder, on February 16th, 2014
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/15-reasons-why-your-food-bill-is-going-to-start-soaring

Science Linking Drought to Global Warming Remains Matter of Dispute
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/17/science/some-scientists-disagree-with-presidents-linking-drought-to-warming.html?_r=0

Food prices soar as incomes stand still

My final opinion: Know your seal timing and prepare your heart, and not your stock room. A well-stocked can selection won’t earn you everlasting life, will it? Be generous to those less fortunate than you. Share and love, and trust in HaShem.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment