Labels

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Israel Will Prosper: Do You Believe In The Bible Enough To Invest In Israel?


I believe that America is a pagan nation deserving God’s judgment, along with the rest of the world. Israel may be even more pagan than the world; however, there seem to be specific biblical blessings offered to Israel in the end times that no other nation will receive. With close study, no theologian has ever found a direct reference to America in the Bible. Considering such overwhelming biblical evidence, and the eventual fate of the nations, should we be investing in Israel today, rather than in our stock market? I’m challenging you to prayerfully ask God if you should invest in Israel.

Through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel, the nations will be blessed.

I will make of you a great nation, I will bless you, and I will make your name great; and you are to be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, but I will curse anyone who curses you; and by you all the families of the earth will be blessed.” Genesis 12:2-3 (CJB)

Present-day Israel is secular; however, HaShem promises to refine them in the yom haketz (day of the end). Most theologians state that one-third of Jews will be refined during the end of days, as they are forced out of Jerusalem into the wilderness, and two-thirds of the Jews will die.
 
In time, throughout that land,” says Adonai, “two-thirds of those in it will be destroyed — they will die, but one-third will remain. That third part I will bring through the fire; I will refine them as silver is refined, I will test them as gold is tested. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is my people’ and they will say, ‘Adonai is my God.’” Zechariah 13:8-9 (CJB)

Then, after the Jews accept Yahushua as their Messiah, and say, “Baruch haba b’shem Adonai,” they will receive the “Deuteros” found in Hebrews and Jeremiah.

It is because of this death that he is mediator of a new [deuteros] covenant [or will].[a] Because a death has occurred which sets people free from the transgressions committed under the first [protos] covenant, those who have been called may receive the promised eternal inheritance. For where there is a will, there must necessarily be produced evidence of its maker’s death, since a will goes into effect only upon death; it never has force while its maker is still alive. Hebrews 9:15-17 (CJB)


“Here, the days are coming,” says Adonai, “when I will make a new [deuteros] covenant with the house of Isra’el and with the house of Y’hudah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers on the day I took them by their hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt; because they, for their part, violated my covenant, even though I, for my part, was a husband to them,” says Adonai. “For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Isra’el after those days,” says Adonai: “I will put my Torah within them and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will any of them teach his fellow community member or his brother, ‘Know Adonai’; for all will know me, from the least of them to the greatest; because I will forgive their wickednesses and remember their sins no more.” Jeremiah 31:31-34 (CJB)


You people don’t know what you are worshipping; we worship what we do know, because salvation comes from the Jews. But the time is coming — indeed, it’s here now — when the true worshippers will worship the Father spiritually and truly, for these are the kind of people the Father wants worshipping him. God is spirit; and worshippers must worship him spiritually and truly.” John 4:22-24 (CJB)


Do you see that we have a foretaste of the deuteros by HaShem’s Spirit; however, we are waiting for the full promise to be fulfilled through our Judean Messiah. Jesus cites that salvation comes from the Jews. Are there other blessings that come from the Jews, and their land?


In this time where we wait for the fortunes of the world to fall, should we literally invest in Israel, and, if so, what would be a good investment? I am not recommending one Israeli investment over another. And I’m warning you that Israel will appear to be a bad investment when the entire world focuses their hate upon the Jews. Regardless, I’m asking you to pray about investing in Israel.
Zion Oil and Gas, Inc. – See more at: http://www.zionoil.com/
The Vision of Zion Oil and Gas: Zion’s vision is to find oil and/or natural gas in Israel. This vision, according to Zion’s Founder and Chairman, John Brown, is Biblically inspired. While John Brown provides the broad vision and goals for the company, the actions taken by the Zion management as it actively explores for oil and gas in Israel, are based on modern science and good business practice. Zion’s oil and gas exploration activities are supported by appropriate geological, geophysical and other science-based studies and surveys typically carried out by companies engaged in oil and gas exploration activities.[Zion Oil and Gas, Inc. encourages joint Christian and Jewish investment.]


Oh, how good, how pleasant it is for brothers to live together in harmony [Yachad]. Psalm 133:1 (CJB)


Shalom!







No comments:

Post a Comment